HURRICANE UPDATE - Due to uncertainty regarding the impact of Hurricane Lane, the Dad Center race scheduled for Sunday has been CANCELED. If you have sent in checks for entry fees, please contact Paula Crabb at the E mail below. Thank you for your kokua.
DAD CENTER CANOE RACE
SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2018, Race Start: 8:30 AM Coaches Meeting: 7:45 AM
DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION PDF HERE
CANOE DIVISIONS & PADDLER CLASSIFICATION
Clubs are encouraged to enter KOA division to perpetuate the original sport of Hawaiian Koa canoe racing. Entry fee has been discounted for KOA entries.
- Category A - KOA: Open
- Category B - Glass: Open, Masters 40+, Masters 50+, Masters 55+, Masters 60+, Junior ages 15 -18
- Category C - Unlimited - Open Class - Open (10)
INTENT: Entry fee & Intent Form must be received by AUGUST 21, 2018
(To be guaranteed a pareo.)
Fees: Checks payable to Outrigger Canoe Club
$385 per crew for Glass Division and Unlimited Division
$300 per crew for Koa Division
- $50 late fee assessed for all entries received after August 25, 2018, 11:00 AM
- $30 Cancellation fee for all cancellations after August 25, 2018, 11:00 AM
c/o Outrigger Canoe Club
2909 Kalakaua Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96815
Crew names submitted to OHCRA and must be done online via registration link:
Changes must be made in person on Saturday, August 25, 2018 from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Saturday, August 25, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM at Kailua Beach Park
Race numbers pareos and lunch tickets will be distributed.
The following items must also be received:
- Escort boat waiver (Form HOCRA 08)
- Copy of Captain's license and current insurance
- Entry Fee (if not received by August 21, 2018)
All forms can be found at OHCRA.com in the documents section:
- Info - Dad Center Race (Event flyer/Course/Intent form)
- OHCRA 0 Escort/Auxiliary Boat Waiver Form
- HCRA - Personal Injury Accident Packet
For further assistance contact:
Paula Crabb 808 389-6377